Block Level Bankers’ Committee meeting at BAC Sumbuk
Namchi, 21st September: Block Level Bankers’ Committee (BLBC) meeting for the quarter ending June -21 was convened today i.e on 21st September 2021 in the conference hall BAC,Sumbuk . BLBC is held on a quarterly basis in each blocks where the Branch Credit Plans are discussed and aggregated to form the Block Credit Plan .however , meeting for past few quarters was on hold due to COVID-19 pandamic .
Today’s meeting saw the presence of panchayat presidents of all five GPUs , officials from NABARD,SBI,AXIS Bank and other line departments .
Following points were discussed and deliberated upon in today’s meeting .
1. Implementation and sourcing of proposals under the Government sponsored programs like PMEGP, SYSS to the unemployed youths of locality.
2. Implementation og Government’s social security schemes like PMJJBY, PMSBY and APY,
3. Support from the panchayat and the block level regarding the agricultural NPA recover ,
4. Financial literacy camps (FLC ) to be imperatively conducted by all the stake holders and
4. BLBC meeting to be conducted invariable on a quarterly basis.
(Press Release from the office of BDO, Sumbuk)